로고

AIMEET
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU) Republik Indonesia officially launched the…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Junko Cathcart
    댓글 0건 조회 192회 작성일 24-07-07 07:52

본문

This decision is motivated by his determination to present a different choice, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the citizens of Banten, beyond the long-standing political family in the region. The leadership of Arief Wismansyah in Tangerang has been noted for creativity in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a firm groundwork to advance the province of Banten. In this context, he is dedicated to promoting social equity, long-term development, and fair development throughout Banten. Arief expressed his willingness to face the challenges of the Banten election with a vision centered on positive transformation and progress for all segments of society. He revealed that his decision to run was initially not planned, but the motivation from the community and his family made him reconsider. He mentioned that a meeting with Ma'ruf Amin, the Vice President significantly affected his decision to run. "I was invited by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He asked, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Finally, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when met in the Karawaci region of Tangerang City, June 23, 2024. Arief also conveyed his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the split in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about running with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to partner with the Banten citizens to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief emphasized his preparedness to cooperate with various parties for the progress of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can provide the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in developing the region through the upcoming election.

The event was attended by KPU RI Chairman Hasyim Asy’ari, Secretary General Bernad Dermawan Sutrisno, and members Idham Holik and Yulianto Sudrajat. Representatives from the KPU of 38 provinces throughout Indonesia, as well as officials from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Bawaslu, DKPP, and other related agencies, were also in attendance.

"Ahmad Ali 30.8%, Anwar Hafid 19%, Rusdy Mastura 8.2%, Ma'mun Amir 5.5%, Irwan Lapatta 3.6%, Hidayat Lamakarate 3.5%. Undecided or didn't respond 29.4%," stated Indikator Politik Indonesia, Monday (June 24, 2024)

088291000_1693312197-image_6483441.JPGPreviously, the National Awakening Party (PKB) stated that they want to collaborate with PDIP to build Jakarta together. PKB Secretary General Hasanuddin Wahid said that PKB cadres and grassroots are encouraging Anies Baswedan to run in the Jakarta Regional Election. According to him, the decision will be more legitimate if PDIP supports Anies. "The essence is that we want to build Jakarta together with PDIP," said Hasanuddin Wahid to reporters on Tuesday (25/6/2024).

nMeanwhile, it is mentioned that in Central Sulawesi, in addition to economic issues which are also a major concern for national leadership such as the prices of basic necessities and employment opportunities, infrastructure conditions are also a primary concern for residents, especially damaged roads, frequent power outages, and the availability of clean water . Candidates perceived by residents as solutions to these issues have a greater chance of being elected

As a party that gained ten seats in the 2019 polls and 11 seats in the 2024 election, PKS has a solid base and can nominate a sole candidate pair for mayor and deputy mayor. Furthermore, the PKS Bogor DPD Chairman, Trisnanto Atang, has been proposed as a mayor nominee in the 2024 local election. "Of course, PKS has the capital and solid standing to select the candidate for the mayoral office. Be patient, we are expecting guidance from the DPP. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has appeared, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Whatever duty is assigned, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on March 24, 2024.

The survey population consists of all Indonesian citizens in Central Sulawesi who are eligible to vote, specifically those aged 17 or older, or those who are married at the time of the survey. The sample was drawn using the multistage random sampling method . In this survey, the sample size is 1,200 people . Assuming a simple random sampling method, a sample size of 1,200 respondents has a margin of error of ± 2.9% at a 95% confidence level . The samples come from all districts/cities in Central Sulawesi, proportionally distributed

078036900_1717496947-20240604_163812.jpgHe mentioned that the recommendation was given to the Ali-Abdul pair because their vision and mission align with PSI. "I have been politically communicating with Mr. Ali in recent months and realized that our thoughts align with Mr. Ahmad Ali," disclosed Kaesang

For those who have just about any questions concerning where by and also tips on how to employ Kaesang Unggul Pilkada Jateng, you'll be able to call us in our own web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.