로고

AIMEET
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Indikator Politik Indonesia, a political research institute, published…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Jovita Shufelt
    댓글 0건 조회 210회 작성일 24-07-07 07:55

본문

nAdditionally, the voter base of the Ali-Abdul pair also became a consideration for PSI in giving the recommendation to the pair . "Even though we have many potential cadres in Central Sulawesi, we must be realistic, this pair is the strongest and aligns with us, so why not," said Kaesang

nAli emphasized that as a prospective governor, he is obliged to build relationships with political parties . "Why is the Deputy Chairman of the NasDem Party here? I mentioned that my presence here is in my capacity as a gubernatorial candidate," explained Ahmad Ali. "As a gubernatorial candidate, it is my obligation to build relationships with political parties," he added

n"Ahmad Ali 30.8%, Anwar Hafid 19%, Rusdy Mastura 8.2%, Ma'mun Amir 5.5%, Irwan Lapatta 3.6%, Hidayat Lamakarate 3.5%. Don't know or didn't answer 29.4%," according to Indikator Politik Indonesia, Monday (June 24, 2024)

026373800_1637125264-Lembah_2.JPGPKB Jakarta proposes the duo of Anies Baswedan and the Chairman of the DKI Jakarta Regional House of Representatives (DPRD) as well as a politician from the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP), Prasetyo Edi Marsudi, for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. Besides Prasetyo Edi, Hasbiallah mentioned that Anies could also be paired with the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI) Kaesang Pangarep or the Acting (Pj) Governor of DKI Jakarta, Heru Budi Hartono.

In addition, Andre stated that he has asked the Secretary, district heads, and village heads to coordinate with the PPK, PPS, and Panwascam to provide support and attention regarding facilities provision.

n"The role of the media is very important in the success of the 2024 simultaneous elections, especially in providing political education and maintaining public order," said Sigit in his speech, quoted from Antara, Tuesday (June 18, 2024)

The facilities in question, according to Andre, include assigning personnel to the PPK, PPS, and Panwascam secretariats, providing room facilities, logistical assistance, Trantibum, and most importantly, ensuring the neutrality of ASN .

008504400_1442324061-Presiden-PKS_-Mohamad-Sohibul-Iman.jpgnThe Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI) has given a recommendation to Ahmad Ali and Abdul Karim Aljufri to run as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi in the 2024 Regional Election

"Therefore, once they are determined by the provincial, regency, or city KPU as candidates or pairs of candidates participating in the 2024 Regional Elections, they must immediately submit a resignation letter as elected candidates," said Hasyim at the Parliament Building in Senayan, Jakarta (15/5/2024).

Hasyim added that in the 2024 Regional Elections, the KPU RI will also adopt special polling stations to ensure the fulfillment of voting rights for citizens. "To ensure that our citizens within the designated electoral areas can still vote, such as workers in plantations and mines who cannot return to their TPS at the address on their ID cards, special location TPS will be prepared," Hasyim emphasized.

"PKS has the Chairman of DPRD DKI. They can't take the deputy governor position too. I think Anies-Pras is ideal," he stated. Moreover, he added, the relationship between Anies Baswedan and Prasetyo has been established since Anies served as the governor of Jakarta from 2017 to 2022. Furthermore, Hasbiallah hopes that communication between PKB and PDIP can be established quickly so that the deputy governor position for Anies can be finalized.

nAccording to him, the recommendation letter was given to the Ali-Abdul pair due to their alignment of vision and mission with PSI . "I have been communicating politically with Mr. Ali over the past few months and found that we share the same thoughts with Mr. Ahmad Ali," revealed Kaesang

028584100_1596090709-Gibran_serahkan_hewan_kurban.jpgAdditionally, in Central Sulawesi, aside from economic issues that are also major concerns for national leadership such as basic necessities prices and job opportunities, infrastructure conditions are a primary concern for residents, especially damaged roads, frequent power outages, and clean water availability. Candidates seen by residents as solutions to these problems have a higher likelihood of being chosen

According to Huda, another PKS dilemma is immediately pairing Anies-Sohibul, which he views as a blunder. "The problem is that they immediately paired Mas Anies and Mas Sohibul Iman. In my view, it’s a blunder," he noted. Huda mentioned that pairing Anies with Sohibul closes the door for other parties to join in supporting Anies. "This will close the door for other parties to partner and form a coalition," he stated.

n"As the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party, I am giving a recommendation letter as a form of our support to the candidate pair, Mr. Ahmad Ali and Mr. Abdul Karim Aljufri, as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi for 2024-2029," said PSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep at the PSI Central Executive Board, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 7, 2024)

For information, Here is more information about Elektabilitas Unggul Pilkada jateng check out the website. the registration of regional head candidate pairs will be open from August 27-29, 2024. After registering, the KPU will conduct research and verification of the documents of those who are still prospective candidates. If they meet the requirements, the KPU will determine these prospective candidates as regional head candidate pairs on September 22, 2024. Therefore, if any of them have already been elected as 2024 legislative candidates, they will have about one week before being inaugurated as members of the DPR and DPD on October 1, 2024.008144700_1698642017-WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-30_at_11.36.48.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.