로고

AIMEET
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Partai Gerindra is known to have recommended Ridwan Kamil to contest i…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Earle Premo
    댓글 0건 조회 135회 작성일 24-07-07 13:47

본문

According to him, the recommendation letter was given to the Ali-Abdul pair due to their alignment of vision and mission with PSI . "I have been communicating politically with Mr. Ali over the past few months and found that we share the same thoughts with Mr. Ahmad Ali," revealed Kaesang .

Echoing Adi, political observer from Al-Azhar University, Ujang Komarudin, stated that so far, political leaders are still watching each other. Thus, definitive names for the Jakarta contest have yet to emerge. However, he sees the statement from the Gerindra Party as a win-win solution. "West Java wants to be won by KIM, Jakarta also wants to be won by KIM," he said.

The Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI) has given a recommendation to Ahmad Ali and Abdul Karim Aljufri to run as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi in the 2024 Regional Election .

080881700_1698063423-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo_Usung_Gibran_Jadi_Cawapres_di_Pilpres_2024.jpg"As the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party, I am giving a recommendation letter as a form of our support to the candidate pair, Mr. Ahmad Ali and Mr. Abdul Karim Aljufri, as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi for 2024-2029," said PSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep at the PSI Central Executive Board, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 7, 2024) .

The survey population consists of all Indonesian citizens in Central Sulawesi who are eligible to vote, specifically those aged 17 or older, or those who are married at the time of the survey. The sample was drawn using the multistage random sampling method . The sample size in this survey is 1,200 individuals. Assuming a simple random sampling method, a sample size of 1,200 respondents has a margin of error of ± 2.9% with a 95% confidence level. The samples come from all districts/cities in Central Sulawesi, proportionally distributed .

075516700_1695698970-20230926-Bansos-Beras-Arbas-8.jpgAccording to Anies, besides support from the National Awakening Party (PKB) and PKS, there will be other political parties (parpol) that will also back his determination. "Praise be to God after PKB and PKS, God willing there will be other parties willing to struggle together to make Jakarta a modern city with content citizens," said Anies through his Instagram account @aniesbaswedan on June 26, 2024. Anies is currently in Spain. He mentioned that upon returning to the homeland, he will immediately communicate with PKS leadership to discuss further steps for the future Jakarta Pilkada 2024. "We've struggled together in Jakarta as well as nationally with PKS, God willing we will continue to fight together in the future," he stated.

Irawan is the brother of Devid A. Yunanto, the former Personal Assistant (Aspri) to President Joko Widodo, also known as Jokowi. If you have any sort of questions concerning where and ways to use elektabilitas unggul pilkada jateng, you could contact us at our own page. Agus I. is said to be aiming to become a candidate for Boyolali Regent through the Gerindra Party in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, it's true, he plans to run in the Boyolali local election from the Gerindra," said Junaidi Rahmad, Boyolali DPC Gerindra Secretary, as reported in a press release on June 10, 2024. He mentioned, Agus I. is currently still working as a government employee in the Government of Solo City, Central Java Province. In addition, Agus I. is also recognized as a businessman in the wood or furniture industry. "Yes, an ASN at Solo Dispora," he said. Rahmad noted that his political party would endorse Agus I. as a candidate in the Boyolali regional election. He mentioned that Agus I. had shown willingness to leave his position as in accordance with Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Civil Apparatus (ASN). In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning Civil State Apparatus, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) clarify that top madya officials and top pratama officials who plan to run for governor and deputy governor, regent and vice regent, mayor and vice mayor must resign in writing from PNS once they are determined as candidates. "It is supposed to be that way (resign from the civil service) and he is ready (to resign). After the nomination, the formal resignation will follow, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the registration schedule," stated Rahmad. Devid Became Jokowi's Assistant Since Becoming Mayor of Solo Before this, a 14-second video circulated showing Irawan Agus standing straight and giving a salute. The video featured the words #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the lower part. Besides Agus I., the Gerindra Boyolali DPC has received two other registrants. They are Jumari, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

**Duties and Responsibilities of Pantarlih** Each Polling Station (TPS) has one Pantarlih. However, if the number of voters in one TPS exceeds 400 voters, the Regency/Municipal KPU and PPS can appoint two Pantarlih for that TPS. This is intended to ensure that the voter data update process runs efficiently and accurately. The primary duties of Pantarlih include: Assisting the Regency KPU, PPK, and PPS in compiling the voter list. Conducting voter data matching and research. Providing registered proof to voters. Submitting the results of the matching and research to the PPS. Performing other tasks assigned by the KPU, Provincial KPU, PPK, and PPS according to regulations. The responsibilities of Pantarlih include: Coordinating with PPS in compiling the voter list from the update results. Compiling and submitting reports to PPS on the implementation of the matching and research. Being accountable to PPS in performing their duties. Technically, according to KPU Decision Number 27 of 2023 on Technical Guidelines for Voter List Compilation, Pantarlih also has duties such as attending technical guidance, preparing work plans, coordinating with PPS and RT/RW, conducting coklit, making daily reports, determining potential TPS addresses, compiling coklit results reports, handing over all work tools to PPS, and assisting PPS in compiling the voter list. In carrying out all their duties and responsibilities, Pantarlih must be accountable to PPS to ensure that the voter data update process runs smoothly and according to established procedures.021138800_1719316621-anies_spanyol.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.