로고

AIMEET
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Hasyim Asy’ari, Chairman of the General Election Commission (KPU) RI, …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Chastity
    댓글 0건 조회 159회 작성일 24-07-07 02:43

본문

This decision is motivated by his determination to offer a new alternative, presenting a unique vision and expertise to the Banten community, beyond the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. The leadership of Arief Wismansyah in Tangerang has been noted for advancement in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a solid base to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is resolved to championing social fairness, sustainable growth, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief expressed his willingness to face the challenges of the Banten election with a vision centered on positive transformation and improvements for all societal layers. He disclosed that his decision to run was initially not planned, but the encouragement from the community and his family made him reconsider. He stated that a meeting with VP Ma'ruf Amin significantly affected his decision to run. "I was invited by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He inquired, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci neighborhood of Tangerang City, Sunday (23/06/2024). Arief also conveyed his views on the prevailing political dynasty in Banten, noting the polarization in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about contending with famous candidates in the region. "I hope to partner with the people of Banten to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his readiness to work with various parties for the advancement of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah calls upon the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in developing the region through the upcoming election.

077320900_1574134640-Ilustrasi_Cek_Fakta_banner_3.jpg"Therefore, once they are determined by the provincial, regency, or city KPU as candidates or pairs of candidates participating in the 2024 Regional Elections, they must immediately submit a resignation letter as elected candidates," said Hasyim at the Parliament Building in Senayan, Jakarta (15/5/2024).

064352600_1715656050-IMG-20240514-WA0021.jpg**Sohibul Iman Ready to Run for Jakarta Governor** Deputy Chair of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) Syuro Council Mohamad Sohibul Iman said he is ready to run as a gubernatorial candidate in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. Sohibul stated he had been informed by the PKS DPP about the decision to propose him as a gubernatorial candidate in the Jakarta Pilkada. However, he admitted he has no special preparation. "I have no special preparation, but as a party cadre, I must always be ready to accept any mandate," said Sohibul Iman when confirmed, quoted on Monday, June 24, 2024. According to Sohibul, the PKS DPP decision is a follow-up to the recommendation from the PKS DKI Jakarta Regional Executive Board (DPW). His name emerged from several other names also proposed by the PKS DKI Jakarta DPW, such as PKS DPP Chair Mardani Ali Sera, PKS DKI Chair Khoirudin, and former Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan. "This mandate is an aspiration (proposal, desire, and hope) from the DKI cadre and inspiration (thoughts, considerations, and decisions) from the Central Leadership," said Sohibul. Therefore, Sohibul Iman stated he would accept the task given by PKS to run in the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial race. "As a cadre, it is not appropriate for me to ignore the cadre's aspirations and the leadership's inspiration," stated Sohibul.

NasDem Party General Chairman Surya Paloh mentioned that Anies Baswedan still has the highest electability and is likely to win in the Jakarta Pilkada. "From what I gather from various sources, Anies Baswedan currently dominates all survey scores, ranking number one. I think it's exhausting for anyone to face him in Jakarta," stated Surya Paloh at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Monday, June 24, 2024. Even compared to NasDem Party Treasurer Ahmad Sahroni, Anies's electability is still much higher. Thus, Surya Paloh does not want to risk forcing his cadre to run in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "NasDem does not prioritize candidacy issues solely from the cadre aspect," stated Paloh. "Sahroni may have the capability, we believe that, but his electability in the Jakarta arena needs careful consideration," he concluded.

091677700_1715576226-20240513_093922.jpgThe consortium of these three organizations identifies major issues that increasingly restrict the press and journalists, primarily due to the absence of systematic mechanisms for protecting journalists' work and citizen journalists.

Suddenly, the Islamic party declared Mohamad Sohibul Iman as the Jakarta gubernatorial candidate, while two well-known names, Anies Baswedan and If you adored this short article and you would certainly like to obtain more info regarding prospek kemenangan pilkada jateng kindly see our web site. Ridwan Kamil, were often featured in the news. As the winning party in the 2024 legislative elections in Jakarta, PKS feels entitled and well-positioned to nominate its own cadre. "As the winning party (legislative elections) in Jakarta, PKS has decided to fight for its best cadre as the Jakarta gubernatorial candidate. The candidate we are proposing is Mohamad Sohibul Iman, who currently serves as the Deputy Chair of the PKS Syuro Council," said PKS Central Executive Board (DPP) Spokesperson Ahmad Mabruri on Sunday, June 23, 2024. "We have decided that we will propose Mohamad Sohibul Iman, former PKS President, former Deputy Speaker of the DPR RI, and former Rector of Paramadina University. With whom PKS and Mr. Sohibul Iman will pair, we will see based on the coalition composition that forms," Mabruri continued.086403700_1677405732-20230226-Coklit-Pemilu-2024-Arbas-5.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.