로고

AIMEET
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Anies Baswedan, who was the former presidential candidate number 1, re…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Rodolfo
    댓글 0건 조회 187회 작성일 24-07-07 03:47

본문

Moreover, public reaction has been considerable in response to the rumor that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming contest. As a partner, Chacha Frederica admits she will always support Ganinduto's choice to run in the Central Java election, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to participate in the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean region, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

[vidio:VIDEO: Discussion: The Anies-Kaesang Duo and RK Competing in the Jakarta Pilkada, What Are the Chances?](https://www.vidio.com/watch/8231531-wacana-duet-anies-kaesang-dan-rk-bersaing-di-pilkada-jakarta-bagaimana-peluangnya-liputan-6)

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto could not say for sure. He admits he can only do his best and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

061306800_1707970091-titiek.jpgAccording to Syaikhu, PKS needs to form a coalition with other political parties to support Anies-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election. "We will invite other parties to support this pair," he said.

052939200_1719312461-Infografis_SQ_Program_Makan_Bergizi_Gratis_Prabowo-Gibran_Telan_Anggaran_Rp_71_Triliun.jpgI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is sincere and open-hearted if fate decides differently. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

He explained that the PKS Central Executive Board's decision to endorse Anies and Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election was based on recommendations from the PKS Regional Executive Board (DPW) of Jakarta. "I received a letter from the DPW Jakarta structure that had proposed the gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP, followed by the deputy gubernatorial candidate to the PKS DPP. The letter asked for approval and endorsement of Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan and Mr. Mohammad Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and deputy gubernatorial candidates for Jakarta," said Syaikhu.

Suherman, with his extensive bureaucratic experience, is seen as the right figure to build Majalengka. This was stated by Bandung Islamic University Political Analyst, Fuady M. E.. He said that Majalengka Sekda Eman Suherman has very important resources to stand as Majalengka regent. According to him, the prospects for Eman of being elected as the next regent in Majalengka are very likely. "This can be a very valuable asset because experience is priceless," said M. E. Fuady in a press release, June 9, 2024. According to him, there is a shift in dynamics in the 2024 Pilkada. Fuady said that current officeholders are currently not being widely favored by Indonesian society. In contrast, he said, bureaucratic figures, like regional secretaries, are bringing a new perspective in the country. "I see that in various regions, many regional secretaries are contesting. This demonstrates that they know exactly how to manage public administration and GCG," explained Fuady.

"Whether through the civil service, retired military and police, socio-cultural groups, professional groups such as doctors, cultural figures, engineers, agricultural experts, and all other professionals can join PDIP," said Hasto.

During this event, he presented the candidate for governor for Lampung, appointed by the Chairman of the Gerindra Party, Prabowo Subianto, namely Djausal Rahmat Mirzani, to stand in the 2024 Regional Election. Presently, Djausal Mirzani Rahmat serves as the Lampung DPD Gerindra Chairman. "For Lampung, Mr. Prabowo has decided that the individual considered fit to be the Lampung governor is Mr. Rahmat Mirzani Djausal. The designation of Mirza as the governor candidate by Prabowo is after considering the views, advice, and opinions he has gathered from different community leaders, experts, and religious figures in Lampung," said Muzani in his statement. He wishes that the presentation of Djausal as a gubernatorial candidate can be the beginning for Lampung to reach better blessings. He also asked all Lampung Gerindra leaders to unite to ensure Rahmat as the governor of Lampung in the forthcoming regional election. However, he said, this announcement is not just for achieving power. As per the message of the president-elect, Prabowo Subianto, power must be employed to safeguard the rights of the people. "The critical aspect is that power must be used as a tool to advocate for justice and the entitlements of the people. Integrity is a virtue we have consented to in our nationhood," he said. "Thus, as mentioned by Mr. Prabowo, power must be utilized to defend the needy, ensure truth, achieve fairness, secure prosperity, and foster a feeling of safety for all Indonesian people," said the Deputy Chairman of MPR. Reminded to Care for the People As stated by Muzani, providing security and providing food for all people is the duty of a state. Therefore, Subianto has started a program of free meals and milk for all students in schools and religious schools. "Providing food to the people and providing a sense of safety for the population is a primary right for all people of Indonesia and {humanity|humans|

007907100_1718279813-gibran_2.jpgIf you have any queries relating to where by and how to use peluang Menang Pilkada jateng, you can call us at the web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.