로고

AIMEET
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Chairman of PDIP DPP, E. Sotarduga, suggested a potential collaboratio…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Betsy
    댓글 0건 조회 170회 작성일 24-07-07 06:57

본문

Betty explained that the KPU also issued the policy for using Sirekap. However, the KPU will present the Sirekap format to Commission II of the House of Representatives (DPR RI) regarding its use in the regional elections. "KPU regulations and policies will be presented first. They can give input as usual, no problem," she clarified.

As a party that secured ten seats in the 2019 vote and 11 seats in the 2024 polls, PKS has a firm grounding and can nominate a single ticket for mayor and deputy mayor. Additionally, the Chairman of the PKS City of Bogor DPD, Atang Trisnanto, has been proposed as a mayor nominee in the 2024 local election. "Of course, PKS has the means and strong position to determine the candidate for mayor. Just wait, we are expecting guidance from the DPP. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has been noted, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Any task given, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on March 24, 2024.

Many Figures Furthermore, the Minister of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform (Menpan-RB), Abdullah Azwar Anas, is also viewed as a potential East Java gubernatorial candidate. "Then who else, Minister Abdullah Azwar Anas, former Banyuwangi Regent. If he can in Jakarta, why not in East Java?" said Eriko. As for the deputy governor In case you adored this short article as well as you would want to get details with regards to prospek kemenangan pilkada jateng (www.merdeka.com) i implore you to visit our web site. (Cawagub) position, E. Sotarduga said that the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle also has many cadres. They include Vice Chairman of PDIP DPD Jatim Budi Kanang Sulistyono and Kediri Regent Hanindhito Himawan Pramana. "For the vice-governor candidate in East Java, there are even more. There's Mas Kanang, Mas Dito. Many more regents or mayors there," he added.

019137900_1664099773-271648770_4370901739681420_8522374482066484075_n.jpgAccording to him, transparency is one of the principles of election or regional election implementation. Therefore, the KPU must design to actualize this principle. "Previously, Sirekap was designed to publish photos of the C Result form. Thus, we have an obligation to publish the vote results starting from the polling station level," he explained.

071041600_1655545181-bee4c6fc-b1c6-43a7-ae8f-fb56f7cb0fe2.jpgNot Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not prepared to talk about the possibility of other candidates running with him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

Hasyim assured that if the Sirekap model for the 2024 Regional Elections is ready, it will be presented to the relevant commission in the DPR RI. "When it’s ready, we will report it in the hearing session with Commission II of the DPR," said Hasyim.

091693800_1709110665-Infografis_SQ_Jokowi_Naikkan_Pangkat_Prabowo_Jadi_Jenderal_Kehormatan_TNI.jpgMaximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He confesses he can only try his hardest and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

nThe Chief of the Presidential Secretariat (Kasetpres) also sees the status change as an opportunity to improve infrastructure and the quality of life for its residents . "This is an opportunity to improve infrastructure, quality of life for residents, and present a new, livable, and sustainable face," said Heru

KPU RI Chairman Hasyim Asy’ari said that the Information Recapitulation System (Sirekap), claimed to be a vote counting aid during the 2024 Election, will be used again for the 2024 Regional Elections. Since the election and regional election models differ, a new design is being made. "Sirekap is planned to be used for the 2024 Regional Elections because initially, Sirekap was first used in the 2020 Regional Elections. The design and so on are being prepared," said Hasyim at the DPR RI, quoted on Thursday (16/5/2024).

Furthermore, public reaction has been quite significant in response to the rumor that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming race. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica acknowledges she will always support Ganinduto's choice to compete in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to enter the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean region, South Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we back them," Chacha Frederica added.

017842900_1684738714-Gibran-Penuhi-Panggilan-DPP-PDIP--Faizal-6.jpgThe KPU will be in charge of Sirekap during the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections. "Oh, absolutely. If it’s the final responsibility (Sirekap) for elections and regional elections, it remains with the KPU RI," said Betty at the Ministry of National Development Planning/Bappenas, Jakarta, as reported by Antara, Wednesday (29/5/2024).

"In a few months, we will conduct regional head elections, for the governor and deputy governor of Jakarta, simultaneously with other regions in Indonesia," said Heru. "I urge all Jakarta residents to use their voting rights and keep the situation peaceful," he added

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.